• LAFS 4.4 Digital Literacy

Posted by Michael on at

Hi everyone my name is Michael Madore its nice to meet you. I was wandering if anyone else is doing the week 4 project. Being a Digital (Online) Student is what i picked. Was thinking maybe make a video of me at my school desk doing school work. What is everyone else doing?

Isabella replied 8 months, 1 week ago 6 Members · 16 Replies
  • 16 Replies
  • Kim

Administrator
    at

Hi Michael,

I was thinking about starting an LAFS group for you guys. Is that something you are interested in and if I do will you use it? We might do something in the magazine about it. Not sure just thinking it might give your school and classmates something that is more of an affinity type thing. 🤔

• Michael

at

Thats a really good idea! I would absolutely use it!

• Kim

Administrator
        at

What do we call it?

• Keith

at

Hey Kim, that would be a great idea to be able to communicate with other students. Sometimes I have questions or just want to connect with others.

• Kim

Administrator
        at

What do we call the group?

• Keith

at

How about LAFS Student Community or LAFS Student Collaborate or something lol

• Kim

Administrator
          at

I created it already but I can change the name. I just kept it simple but I can change it.

• Kim

Administrator
          at

Hey, you got an invite to the group, right?

• Keith

at

Ok yes that is fine with me Kim

• Maura

at

Hi Michael! I would love to see that video! If you need any tips and tricks, let me know!

You can also create a blog post on this website. Here’s a short tutorial on how to do this: https://youtu.be/kzYjfoUXf7w

• Keith

at

Hey Michael, I wrote a song about Search engines, Search Operators, Online school, fake reviews, and online communities.

• Kim

Administrator
      at

Hi Keith, Did you record the song? Can we hear it?

• Jeffery

at

Hello everyone, I am also a student at LAFS and I look forward to everything I can learn from this community and many others, and being able to share in the future and work with you all.

• Kim

Administrator
      at

Welcome Jeffery, if you have any questions or suggestion let us know.

• Maura

at

We are happy to have you here! 😀
      If you need help with anything, let me know!

• Isabella

at

Hey Michael! I noticed you’ve been part of the filmmaking world, and I was curious about your thoughts on enrolling at LAFS film school. Do you think it’s worth the investment? I’m considering it myself, and I’d love to hear your perspective.

Thanks in advance for sharing your insights!