- In reply to: Brittney Eargle wrote a new post, The ASC Master Class is an intensive five-day seminar taught in Los Angeles by some of the finest directors of photography in the world. Designed for cinematography students […] View
The Master classes at the ASC are a great value and appropriate for all levels.
- In reply to: Posted by Jody Michelle Solis, Editor wrote a new post, NAB to Induct ‘Wheel of Fortune’ and ‘Jeopardy!’ Into Broadcasting Hall of Fame Executive Producer Harry Friedman and hosts Pat Sajak, Vanna White […] View
I am looking forward to NAB 2018 in Vegas!
- In reply to: Caleb Parker wrote a new post, How to Succeed in Scoring for Film “How do I succeed as a film composer?” This is the question at the forefront of every composer’s mind. But with musicians who own compu […] View
I always want to know about the software that is being used and see examples of procedures that are common.
- In reply to: Edmund Olszewski wrote a new post, WPPI Feb. 24-25, 2018 Las Vegas! Why Attend REGISTER NOW for WPPI 2018! Advance pricing ends January 31. All PHOTO+ members receive a complimentary Full Platform Pass […] View
I think we have a booth at this show. I will get the booth number and post later.
- In reply to: Jared Isham – Staff Writer wrote a new post, Creating a Story Out of Nothing: Editing Unplanned Documentaries into Compelling Stories I have been working on various projects as an editor for a number of years, […] View
- In reply to: Posted by Jody Michelle Solis, Editor wrote a new post, Announcing Winners of the 2017 Summer Shorts Contest Thank you for attending our Summer Shorts Contest Winners’ Announcement Event and Special Screening, […] View
It was an awesome screening!
- Load More