Are you ready for the Poppy Flowers season?

• Creator
    Discussion

• Maura
    Participant

The beautiful and red Poppy Flowers are blooming and this has been an inspiration for many content createors. The fields have become one of the main attraction for them, which led to many creative phtos and videos.

Do you have Poppy Flowers fields in your location? 🙂

• In UK, we have a Poppy Flower field in Worcestershire at the Blackstone Nature Reserve. I’ve been there once and you can find many wildflowers.

• That’s great! Here in Romania, you can find them all over the place. Most of them grew without anyone planting them.

• In Hungary, we have many areas with Poppy Flowers. Usually, young women want photo shoots there and they are dressed in white or yellow dresses and wear a hat. Sometimes, there is a country road without asphalt and they take a bicycle which they decorate with poppy flowers as well. It is very popular around here but the problem is that the Poppy Flowers die very fast so you need to be careful not to destroy them on the field. Sadly, last year, so many photographers made photo shoots in these fields that they literally destroyed everything and the people were very upset about this. It’s good to have a photoshoot but always take care of Mother Nature.

• I have read your post. This is terrible! I always believed that artists are more self conscious and responsible with their surroundings. 🙁

• It would be really nice if that was the case but sadly, they are only humans and they make mistakes like all of us.

• Last year, I had the following image in a Poppy Flower Field from the Western side of Romania:

• This is a very cool shot, Maura!

• Thank you, Julia! 😀 All credits go to the photographer though, which is Nial Media

• Poppy Flower Field

• To be honest, I did not expect so many people to be excited about Poppy Flowers. Until last year, everyone was excited about lavender. Trends shift I guess. This year, everyone rushes in the Poppy Flower Fields like there is no tomorrow.

• The same is happening here, in Romania. The trend started last year and this year it got a bit out of control.

• A friend of mine photographed a small deer in the field. The rays of sun were behind the deer. The photo is so beautiful and breathtaking. I’d love to share his photo but he entered it into a contest.

• Deers are so cute, especially when you get to see them in the field 😀

• Yes, they are!

• Poppy Flowers are present in Germany as well and they are an yearly source of inspiration for artists of all kinds: painters, hand made artists (who make resin jewelry from them), photographers and so on.

• Amy

Dear Lord, no one misses the Poppy Flower season, do they? I can’t blame them. A student from my Uni created a really good short video in the field. He had a really pretty model in a yellow dress with a nice hat. Just like Istvan was writing in this post. It’s a really good contrast!