• HUMANITY Movie & Album Trailer (Feedback Desired)

Posted by Asher on at

Hello! I’m Asher Pike, a young Australian filmmaker. I would absolutely love to know your opinion of this trailer, if the projects concept makes sense, if the visuals and the music immerse you. Etc. I’ve been working on the visuals and sound for many years, and aim to send this to record labels and other investors as a “letter opener” for a written pitch. So all feedback is welcome!

https://youtu.be/WqeFIvQfQz4https://youtu.be/WqeFIvQfQz4

Isabella replied 8 months ago 7 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • Maura

at

Hello Asher! 😀 The sounds is very good and it reminds me of the French composer, Jean-Michel Jarre.

Good luck with the labels! 😀

• Asher

at

Thank you Maura!

• Alex

at

The only advice I can give you at the moment is to keep doing what you are doing, keep moving forward! Success comes when you least expect it and sometimes it takes many years, a lot of work, trial and error until you can get it right. Sometimes, you just need the right person to notice you. You need a bit of luck to be seen by the right person. Good luck!

• Asher

at

This means a lot to me! Thank you, you are right there’s gonna be a lot of luck needed for this lol. Luckily my name means luck 😁

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  Asher.
  • Lili

at

Your demo reminds me of a time when I was very young and I listened to musical artists that would compose songs in a similar style. I missed listening to something new in this genre.

• Asher

at

Thank you so much! I’m glad my music reminded you of that, it means a lot to me.

• Julia

at

I did not know your name means “luck” until now. I guess it’s a sign! 😀 Just in case, I will also wish you GOOD LUCK! 🍀 🍀This is an important step in your growth as an artist!

• Asher

at

Thank you very much! I hope you thought the trailer was entertaining and immersive, I appreciate the

Comment you made. 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  Asher.
      • Julia

at

If you ever have the chance, I think that a future trailer made in 360 and uploaded on YouTube could help to increase your discoverability level. There are not so many videos like this yet on YouTube and they can be viewed in VR. I was studying the benefits of this technology, it got me really excited 😀

• Kim

Administrator
    at

Hi Asher, What’s next?

• Isabella

at

Hey there, Asher Pike, greetings from across the globe! First off, major props for putting your heart and soul into the visuals and sound over the years. It’s clear that you’re pouring your creative energy into this, and that dedication shows big time. I just hit play on that YouTube link you dropped, and I’m ready to be immersed! Creating something that grabs the attention of record labels and investors is no small feat, but it sounds like you’re aiming high – and I’m all about that! Sending positive vibes your way from USA!