• Holiday and Christmass Story Scripts

Posted by Kim on at

Any thoughts or ideas about this topic? Are there elements that are a part of these stories that work best for the screen?

• This discussion was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Kim.
    Kim replied 1 year, 4 months ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Maura

at

I think all Christmas stories have a Christmas tree, a sad moment, a happy ending and a lesson that we can all learn. 😀

• Loretta

at

I Love Christmas stories, they all seem to have happy endings. There are elements of real life challenges in the stories, which may hit home for some viewers, and it’s great because it adds reality to the story. But, essentially I think they are stories that put viewers into a happy place.😍

• Kim

Administrator
    at

What are some of your favorite Christmas or holiday movies?

• Loretta

at

This Christmas, Holiday Chance, Last Holiday, just to name a few…..🤩

• Maura

at

It’s a wonderful life 😀

• Loretta

at

Oh Maura, I like that one too…..🤩

• Kim

Administrator
      at

I love the movie too. I watched it when I was a kid and from time to time go back and watch it again. It definitely has elements that make it a great movie and great actors. I love Jimmy Stewart. So, it’s about a disillusioned man who feels he can’t go on. Then God sends an angel, “Clarence” to help him. He does not believe and takes some convincing. In the end Clarence gets his wings, and the mans faith is restored in God and in people as the community comes together to help.