Community Spotlight: Rob Jones

• Community Spotlight: Rob Jones

Posted by Maura on 2022-07-19 at 5:23 PM

Rob is a proud Native American screenwriter, comic writer, and creator from our Network.

https://youtu.be/_0OzF4yt2dk

• This discussion was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Interviews Maura.

Julia replied 2 weeks ago 6 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Interviews

Kim

Organizer
    2022-07-19 at 8:44 PM

Thank you! Does this always have those little HTML <div> stages in it when you post and can you edit them out I wonder?

• Interviews

Maura

2022-07-20 at 2:02 AM

Now that you mention it, this is the first time I see them. I also don’t see an option to edit or even delete my post.

• Interviews

Maura

2022-07-20 at 2:12 AM

Also, it seems that I cannot edit/delete my own comment as well. This is the first time this is happening.

[Edit] But for some reason, I can edit the “Reply” to my Initial comment. Makes no sense to me.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Interviews Maura.
  • Interviews

Kim

Organizer
    2022-07-20 at 3:59 AM

I think this is just in the forums, and it’s just the way the software is set up so that it does not allow editing after some time in the forums. I set that period to more extended, so people have much longer to edit their posts, but it’s not forever. Posts are not editable forever.

• Interviews

Maura

2022-07-20 at 4:33 AM

Understood!

• Interviews

Alex

2022-07-20 at 5:41 AM

I never research the creative process behind writing comics. I enjoyed listening to Rob explaining it.

• Interviews

István

2022-07-20 at 5:42 AM

The man is living the dream of any comic book lover

• Interviews

Amy

2022-07-22 at 4:56 AM

I learned a few new things from listening to Rob Jones.

• Interviews

Julia

2022-07-29 at 11:20 AM

I looked him up on Instagram after seeing this video. I wouldn’t be surprised to see that some of the comic books he writes get to become cartoons and then movies. Like it happened to Spider Man.