Join Our Zoom Meeting This Saturday, April 3, 5pm EST
You Are Invited! Join Us This Saturday Online
Zoom Meeting Topic:
Announcing the Winners of the "Winter Photo Contest 2021"
Special Guest Judges: Roy H. Wagner, ASC and M. David Mullen, ASC
Hosted by: StudentFilmmakers.com Founder Kim E. Welch
Also: From the Filmmakers Forums Community Online, Maura B.
Sponsors: Zeiss and Tiffen
Zoom Conference Agenda: 50 minutes, Eastern Standard Time, USA
We will start at 5:05pm, EST., to give everyone time to connect.
- 5:05pm - 5:06pm: Introduction by Maura B.
- 5:06pm - 5:09pm: StudentFilmmakers.com Founder Kim E. Welch
- 5:09pm - 5:12pm: The official representative of Zeiss will address a few words
- 5:12pm - 5:15pm: The official representative of Tiffen will address a few words
- 5:15pm - 5:18pm: Introducing Roy H. Wagner, ASC & M. David Mullen, ASC
- 5:18pm - 5:30pm: Announcing the Winners
- 5:30pm - 5:45pm: Roy H. Wagner, ASC and M. David Mullen, ASC will address a few words to the photographers
- 5:45pm - 5:50pm: End of the meeting
"I am happy to see that many photographers from all over the world entered our Winter Photo Contest and showed us how winter looks through their lens in their part of the world. Winners will be announced on April 3rd, 5pm (EST) in a Zoom Conference. Our judges will explain the reasons behind their choices, and they will provide useful advice for all photographers."
A Staple in Hollywood for Generations –
Tiffen Diffusion Filters
Tiffen’s diffusion filters have been helping cinematographers create their look for generations. These filters can be used for lifting contrast and creating halation or glowing effects to specular light sources in a scene. They can also be used for reducing blemishes and wrinkles on talent by reducing the resolution of the image. These filters have been a staple in Hollywood for generations and continue to help cinematographers create the look they want, in camera.
Interested in learning which filter is best for you? Learn more about our diffusion line.