You Are Invited! Join Us Today Online
- Who: You Are Invited – All Filmmakers, Photographers, and Friends
- When: Today, Saturday, April 3, 2021, 5:00pm, EST (US and Canada)
- How to Participate:
- Meeting ID: 286 200 4920
- Passcode: winter
Schedule at a Glance
Zoom Meeting Topic:
Announcing the Winners of the “Winter Photo Contest 2021”
Special Guest Judges: Roy H. Wagner, ASC and M. David Mullen, ASC
Hosted by: StudentFilmmakers.com Founder Kim E. Welch
Also: From the Filmmakers Forums Community Online, Maura B.
Sponsors: Zeiss and Tiffen
Zoom Conference Agenda: 50 minutes, Eastern Standard Time, USA
We will start at 5:05pm, EST., to give everyone time to connect.
- 5:05pm – 5:06pm: Introduction by Maura B.
- 5:06pm – 5:09pm: StudentFilmmakers.com Founder Kim E. Welch
- 5:09pm – 5:12pm: The official representative of Zeiss will address a few words
- 5:12pm – 5:15pm: The official representative of Tiffen will address a few words
- 5:15pm – 5:18pm: Introducing Roy H. Wagner, ASC & M. David Mullen, ASC
- 5:18pm – 5:30pm: Announcing the Winners
- 5:30pm – 5:45pm: Roy H. Wagner, ASC and M. David Mullen, ASC will address a few words to the photographers
- 5:45pm – 5:50pm: End of the meeting
Roy H. Wagner, ASC and M. David Mullen, ASC will select the winners and announce them during the conference. They will announce their Top 10 Favorite Photographs and provide useful feedback for all those who will attend the Zoom Conference. The Top Three Winners of the contest will win the following prizes listed below. A very special thank you to our sponsors, Zeiss and Tiffen, for offering these prizes to our winners. We will contact the winners by using the e-mail they have provided. Make sure to check your e-mail.
* ZEISS Loxia 2/50mm Lens
* Davis & Sanford ProVista 100 2-Stage Aluminum Tripod with 100mm Bowl from TIFFEN
* Feature story in the next print magazine edition of Student Filmmakers Magazine
* Davis & Sanford Provista 7518B Tripod from TIFFEN
* Domke F-5XB Shoulder Bag from TIFFEN
You can check for updates in the Filmmakers Forums Community Online.
ZEISS Otus, ZEISS Milvus and ZEISS Loxia lens familiesThe ZEISS Otus, ZEISS Milvus and ZEISS Loxia lens families were all developed for both still and motion capture. They deliver the special, breathtaking look through their outstanding image quality and special attention to details. These lenses are the perfect solutions for popular 4K video cameras and are priced to meet the needs of the independent filmmaker.
A Staple in Hollywood for Generations –
Tiffen Diffusion FiltersTiffen’s diffusion filters have been helping cinematographers create their look for generations. These filters can be used for lifting contrast and creating halation or glowing effects to specular light sources in a scene. They can also be used for reducing blemishes and wrinkles on talent by reducing the resolution of the image. These filters have been a staple in Hollywood for generations and continue to help cinematographers create the look they want, in camera.
Interested in learning which filter is best for you? Learn more about our diffusion line.