2021 Winter Photo Contest
Submit your photo today! Submission Deadline: March 20, 2021. Here’s how to enter the photo contest
- Free to Enter!
- Open to All Members of the Filmmakers Forums Community online.
- Anyone can become a member. Membership is free.
- Create your free account at www.studentfilmmakers.com/forums.
- Navigate to the Winter Photo Contest sub forum section at
- Click on the button, “Post Thread”
- Insert your Winter Photo submission, along with your caption or description.
- Open to all students, schools, teachers, professors, educators, and professionals.
- Hosted by the StudentFilmmakers.com Filmmakers Forums Community Online
* ZEISS Loxia 2/50mm Lens
* Davis & Sanford ProVista 100 2-Stage Aluminum Tripod with 100mm Bowl from TIFFEN
* Feature story in the next print magazine edition of Student Filmmakers Magazine
* Davis & Sanford Provista 7518B Tripod from TIFFEN
* Domke F-5XB Shoulder Bag from TIFFEN
The contest is free to enter and open to all levels of photographers. Students, Professionals, Schools, Teachers, and Professors are encouraged submit their winter photographs. Share your winter photos from around the world. Inspire and uplift one another. Network and connect with like-minded, creative, and passionate photographers, filmmakers, and visual storytellers from around the globe.
All qualified Winter Photo Submissions are showcased on StudentFilmmakers.com. Enter your best winter photos now. Got a question about composition, lighting, or how to evoke emotion or feeling in a photograph? You can ask Roy H. Wagner, ASC and M. David Mullen, ASC in the Filmmakers Forums Community. Post your questions today. You can also “Like, Love, or Wow” photo entries and share your positive feedback.