A Workflow Guide for Digital Photographers. Ken McMahon, runs Coolgrey Design, a digital design studio specializing in design and artwork production for print media and the Web. and Nik Rawlinson, Editor of MacUser magazine, UK.
Market: Digital Photographers using Aperture – likely of a serious amatuer level
* Clear, step-by-step explanations simplify the features and uses of this extensive application
* Real-life examples show you a complete digital photography workflow with Aperture at the core
* Fully updated for Aperture 3
With over 200 brand new features, Apple’s leading photo management and image processing package just got a whole lot bigger! From Faces to Places and Brushes to Presets, Mac experts Ken McMahon and Nik Rawlinson will guide you through everything you could ever need to know about Aperture 3 including how to:
- Find, tag, and protect your images with advanced metadata techniques
- Use Presets, Nondestructive brushes and the powerful new Curves tool to dramatically enhance your photos
- Seamlessly integrate Aperture 3 with other programs for incredible results
Apple Aperture 3 – A Workflow Guide for Digital Photographers shows you how to put this powerful software right at the heart of your digital photography workflow. Inside you will find information on how to import, sort and navigate thousands of Raw files like a pro; how to fully utilize the new rush-based adjustments and quick fix adjustment presets to creatively edit your images; and how to export your images to slideshows, the Web, or even create your own coffee table style photobook.
Introduction; Camera Raw; How Aperture Works; Managing Your Images; Working with metadata; Adjusting Images; Aperture Workflow; Working with other applications; Output