When: Wednesday, October 31, 2018
Time: From 6pm to 9pm
Adobe Lightroom is a wonderful photo software that lets you organize and adjust your digital photographs. Exposure has two sides; How you take the picture and how you develop them. To get the most out of your photos, you need to learn how to develop them. Lightroom lets you adjust exposure, color, contrast, and many other settings. It only uses levers, which is much easier than Photoshop.
Topics Covered include:
- Exposure to help you if an image is too light or dark.
- Color to help you get the best color in your image.
- Contrast/blacks/whites to adjust the contrast shadows and highlights.
- Black & White to convert photographs into black and white or sepia.
- Hue and Saturation to get more vivid or softer colors.
- Presets which add filters to your digital images.
- Clone and heal to take things out of a photograph.
- Selections to let you work on different parts of the image to make them lighter or darker, change the color, blur the background, do black and white with color in it images, etc.
- Lens corrections, Sharpening, Noise Reduction, Cropping, Red Eye, and Gradient adjustments, and more.
November and December dates available.
For more information, visit http://www.precision-camera.com/lightroom-102.