Entertainment Technology News
Soft4boost Ltd, a leading company that provides user-friendly PC software applications, recently announced that it has released Video to Device which is an easy-to-use program that allows PC users to convert video file and DVD movies to most of known mobile and portable devices.
Soft4Boost Video to Device designs for anyone who wants to enjoy movies on the portable video device such as Apple devices (iPod, iPhone, iPad), Sony (PSP, PS3), Archos DVR, Creative Zen Vision, iRiver, Epson, BlackBerry, Portable Media Player (PMP), GSM and CDMA networks mobile phones capable of playing video files, DVD players with DivX/Xvid support, and personal computers.
With Soft4Boost Video to Device you are able to convert all favorite movies into your portable video device and watch them wherever and whenever you want.
It is a really smart software that just a few clicks completes the task of video conversion and decide an optimized conversion scheme. It also supports Automatically Shut down your computer after the conversion had done. It means you can just go to sleep, let your computer do all the jobs and automatically shutdown when all jobs are done. And its preview display enables you to watch the whole converting process, making the Converting time enjoyable.
Key Features of Soft4Boost Video to Device:
1) Conversion speed is 3 times of the playback speed.
2) Support Set the start position and end position of source file to convert (cut movie clip to convert).
3) Support almost popular video files (AVI, MPG, MPEG, ASF, WMV, MOV, 3GP, AMR, FLV, FLIC, SWF, etc.).
4) Best quality: the support for the latest industry standards ensures the videos you create with best picture and audio quality.
5) User-friendly interface : without any complicated settings.
6) Preview display: you can see the converting progress in preview window.
7) Automatically shutdown computer after long time conversion.
Soft4Boost Video to Device is available as a free download from the Soft4Boost website and has an easy-to-use interface that is available in English, Danish, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Hungarian.