International Media Arts Film Festival

• International Media Arts Film Festival

Posted by Dennis on 2022-06-06 at 5:45 AM

International media arts film festival awards.

The International Media Arts Film Festival is a global film festival, which selects and presents the very best in independent film as well as documentary films from around the world.

The purpose of this event is to provide a platform for filmmakers to present their work, to be recognized for their achievements, and for audiences to share the art.

We believe that audiences get educated about the diversity of cultures through film and that the festival brings together filmmakers from around the world under a unifying creative atmosphere thereby creating a sustainable filmmakers’ event.

Every year, the International Media Arts Film Festival (I.M.A.F.F) Awards its winners in all major categories of the film industry and public attention are given to the winner.

Free film promotion for all participants.

SUBMIT FILM.

István replied 3 months, 1 week ago 6 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Maura

Organizer
    2022-06-06 at 5:57 AM

Thank you for letting our community know about this opportunity!

• Julia

2022-06-06 at 6:16 AM

Will there be a live broadcast of the event? I would watch it!

• Dennis

2022-06-06 at 6:40 AM

Yes, there will be one. We also need to screen your film at the festival if you have any.

• Amy

2022-06-07 at 8:50 AM

I would like to watch it as well!

• Marianna

2022-06-09 at 4:18 AM

Thank you for sharing!

• Dennis

2022-08-23 at 12:03 PM

Hey Guys, thanks for the love. It’s only a few days before the event. Just wondering if any of us here would love to be a participant?

#imaffawards

• István

2022-08-24 at 2:58 AM

Is there a link where we can attend? I am from Budapest