Is London Film School worth?

• Creator
    Discussion

• Harry
    Participant

I am currently doing research on multiple film schools. It is difficult to decide which one is the right fit for me. I live in United Kingdom so most of my research is conducted on Film Schools from UK and Europe. I started reading reviews from graduates about London Film School and they were mixed opinions. Their website ( https://lfs.org.uk ) looks really good and their courses look promising. Has any of you attended London Film School? Is London Film School worth the time and money?

• Kim

Is London Film School worth “it”

• In theory, London Film School is one of the best film schools from UK. But I haven’t attended it and I do not know anyone else who attended it so I cannot answer if it is worth it or not.

• In my humble opinion, London Film School is worth it! You have great teachers and you can do so many activities that can and will help you after you graduate. In the end, your time as a student will help you as much as you wish to get involved. If you won’t get involved, miracles won’t happen. Nothing will happen until you work hard for it.