Winter Photo Contest – From the Tropic to the Arctic

Roy H. Wagner ASC

Master Filmmaker
Staff member
Strong vertical co
Position in a horizontal frame. I love the subliminal color. The fact that you’ve placed your subject in the top of your frame is counterpointed by the following dog. Excellent interpretation. What camera system and post process did you use?

Koralina

Strong vertical co
Position in a horizontal frame. I love the subliminal color. The fact that you’ve placed your subject in the top of your frame is counterpointed by the following dog. Excellent interpretation. What camera system and post process did you use?
Thank you so much! to be honest, unfortunately I don't remember anymore.

Hey there, fellow photographer! :) What inspired you to take this beautiful photo? What camera did you use? What programs did you use for post-editing?

Koralina

Hey there, fellow photographer! :) What inspired you to take this beautiful photo? What camera did you use? What programs did you use for post-editing?
Thank you)) the photo was taken on a simple canon D1300. I have no specific plans about the photo, I just record what I see and that's it. As for the processing of the photo, I just made the snow a little whiter, nothing more

Maura B.

The Last Black Unicorn
Staff member
Hello again! :D We have recently updated our entry format. Could you please edit your first post to contain all these information? :) Thank you in advance!

FIRST NAME:
LAST NAME:
PHOTO LOCATION:
CAMERA:
LENS:
EDITING SOFTWARE
(IF ANY):
FILTERS USED
(IF ANY):

LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE:
(Choose between: Amateur, Hobbyist, Student or Professional)