where can I find high quality music for travel videos?

cameramagic

I make travel videos for youtube and facebook and finding music is a pain. I'm looking for high quality music which is copyright free so that I can monetize my videos. I don't want something too expensive. Any suggestions?

dslrtraveller

thanks for starting this thread. i make a lot of travel videos myself and Im looking for some new music thats not really too popular and royalty free. Preferably free :p

dslrtraveller

I make travel videos for youtube and facebook and finding music is a pain. I'm looking for high quality music which is copyright free so that I can monetize my videos. I don't want something too expensive. Any suggestions?

Hey cameramagic I think I just found something for you. Just got an unsolicited email from a composer giving away something about 100 tracks for royalty free usage. The music is fantastic i just downloaded a bunch! Hope this helps man - https://www.909music.com/free-music

cameramagic

Hey cameramagic I think I just found something for you. Just got an unsolicited email from a composer giving away something about 100 tracks for royalty free usage. The music is fantastic i just downloaded a bunch! Hope this helps man - https://www.909music.com/free-music

Hey thanks for the link man, but can you really trust unsolicited emails? Is there a catch somewhere?

Sorry but I've always been a skeptical guy

dslrtraveller

Hey thanks for the link man, but can you really trust unsolicited emails? Is there a catch somewhere?

Sorry but I've always been a skeptical guy

Seems fine to me man.. I usually delete promotion type mails but i happened to click on this one and it turned out to be sort of a gold mine. give it a shot

Kim Welch

Staff member
Check our reviews online. Are they google approved or bbb approved? Just be sure before you click on links. Copy and paste the link in a google search and see what you get first.

cameramagic

yeah even I was skeptical at first. I googled 909 Music, seems like they are a well known reputed library. And I must say, the free tracks that they are providing is of very high quality. I'm truly impressed. Thanks dslr, I really appreciate it :)

dslrtraveller

yeah even I was skeptical at first. I googled 909 Music, seems like they are a well known reputed library. And I must say, the free tracks that they are providing is of very high quality. I'm truly impressed. Thanks dslr, I really appreciate it :)

yeah i told you.. the email was from nowhere but the product seemed really legit.. the library is so gooood!! the more i listen to it the more tracks i find.. can't believe its all free :)

Admins of this site should probably add the link to this forum and promote it a bit. This is a gold mine for budding filmmakers!! Kim maybe you should feature this link, members here would really value that - https://www.909music.com/free-music

TheArtist

Hey Guys,

Try our "Royalty Free Music Service" Mirror Mirror Music.

www.mirrormirrormusic.com

The library contains many genres for travel videos etc.