New member
Does anyone know if I am able to switch out the head of my tripod in exchange for a fluid head tripod.


  • IMG_6791.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 11

Kim Welch

Senior Member
Staff member
I think you can but I would go to B&H or other Video Photo store or rental and take it in and show them what you have and ask about fluid head options. What part of the world do you live in?


New member
There might be a thread to unscrew the current photo head you have... but if you're not sure, best to try and find the original manual. Or just do as Kim and kawaki suggested and visit a photo/video store near you to inquire. (y)

Maura B.

The Last Black Unicorn
Staff member
The best option would be to visit a video store, I am sure that people from there will be more than happy to help you out!