KineMaster Best full-featured online video editor for Android and iOS

Kim Welch

Staff member
Smartphone Video Editing App - KineMaster Best full-featured online video editor for Android and iOS
This App looks interesting.
KineMaster - Mobile Video Editor
I haven't tried it yet but looks like it has special effects

KineMaster is marketed as a full-featured video editor for smartphones featuring powerful, easy-to-use tools, such as blending modes, voiceovers, speed control, video reverse, chroma key, and more. You can even edit frame-by-frame to adjust the fine details of your video. This free video editing software is for those who want to take it up a notch with a professional touch.

Features include:
  • Multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting
  • Ability to add voice-overs, background music, voice changers, and sound effects
  • Green-screen technical support
  • Ability to edit and export 4K 60 FPS video
  • Keyframe animation tool for adding motion to layers
  • Instant preview options
Available for: iOS and Android

Price: Basic plan is free but includes watermark. Users can upgrade to the Pro Edition for $4.99 month.

Last edited:

Kim Welch

Staff member
Hi Katherine, I think you just did post it. Welcome to the forums. Are you marketing the product or do you use it? Got any work to show us?

RadicalOrange

I really like KineMaster, It is a comprehensive video editing software designed for iOS and Android supported devices. Following are the main features of KineMaster-

• Effects
  • Themes
  • Speed Control
  • Multiple Layers
  • Overlays
  • Animation Styles
  • Audio Filters
  • Frame-by-Frame Trimming
  • Volume Envelope
  • Stickers
  • Instant Preview
  • Adjustments
  • Transition Effects
  • Real-Time Recording
  • Social Media sharing
  • Music

kinemasterapks

Kinemaster pro apk is one of the best video editors, and video makers! There are a few glitches I have been dealing with though. If I wan't to cut an image or video, it won't let me. It seemed weird, so I started to unistall, download, and repeat. It works now, but I now have to be at a certain spot to cut it. Other than that, Kinemaster is great, and its prices are too! Go ahead, what are you waiting for? Download KineMaster today!

Godyato

I love using Kinemaster because it is simple, best in performance, provides so many features like 4K editing, no watermark, and lots of other features too. I even downloaded the modified version which is known as Kinemaster Diamond Old Version. It was also amazing. You can use all the premium assets features with it.

mimi88

Hey, thank you a lot for sharing this article with us.I hope you will publish such articles in the future as well. It’s so helpful.
Well if you talking about a short video editing app then you can use new CapCut Mod APK

Last edited: