First Animation

Yopie

I would like to read a honest feedback about my first animation, it took almost 1 month to finish this 6 minutes video
Heres the link: Oke.io

Too bad my voice actors are too busy so i post it without a voice but with sound effects and background music. Also its just a trailer so please give me a honest feedback, Thankyou!

Maura B.

The Last Black Unicorn
Staff member
Hello @Yopie !
I have read the subtitles, it will be a great improve when you will be able to include voice actors as well in your project :)
Did you made the entire animation?

Olivia Perez

Dear, it was extremely difficult for me to get to the actual video. However, I did get to see it on your youtube channel. It is a bit difficult to read subtitles without hearing any voice, and you could play a bit more with sound effects in the future. Overall, the animation itself was quite good! For how long are you into animation? What program did you use?

Yopie

Hello @Yopie !
I have read the subtitles, it will be a great improve when you will be able to include voice actors as well in your project :)
Did you made the entire animation?
Yes, i did all the animation.
And thankyouuuuu. I'll translate the subtitle into english as soon as possible.

Yopie

Dear, it was extremely difficult for me to get to the actual video. However, I did get to see it on your youtube channel. It is a bit difficult to read subtitles without hearing any voice, and you could play a bit more with sound effects in the future. Overall, the animation itself was quite good! For how long are you into animation? What program did you use?
Thankyouuuu!
I started animation i think its 2 months now
The program i use is Procreate pocket since I dont have any animation software and I only have my phone. And then i edit it on lumafusion a app also on my phone