FANTASY FEATURE FILM (Dream come true)

Hello fellow filmmakers! I’d ABSOLUTELY LOVE to know your opinion of my fantasy feature film. I’m 16 years old and this has taken me so many years to create. I literally started making this when I was like 6 years old (conceptual design lol). Would love it if you could write some kind of feedback review in the comment section of the film on youtube. Thank you so much and I hope you had a very merry Christmas.

Maura B.

The Last Black Unicorn
Staff member
Now this is something that you don't see every day! You are only 16? Impressive! Keep on doing what you do...you will have a bright future ahead on you! I also saw "THE KINGS WORLD - Battle of the SOUL", impressive as well. :) You are an old spirit in a young body.

This is one of the deepest and most original film I have seen in a while now. Have you considered writing a novel or making a series? For the end part that you filmed I can recommend you to record your voice with Rode Smart Lav+ and plug it into your phone. Helps the audio be more crisp when filming outdoor and is also very affordable

I would like to know more about you and what inspired you to create this masterpiece. What future projects do you wish to make? You said that you started working at this when you were 6...can you explain a bit more?