EENDAG: Kevin's life dream

MooiFlieks.Com

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THIS HERE MOTION PICTURE, YEAH!

One day, Kevin Sweefarend would like to know how time actually works, and how much of a set thing it is, and how it can be manipulated. Kevin keeps a journal of his life, so he knows how he got to where he is, and how he must go about planning his future. Let's travel a bit back in time: One day there was Kevin Sweefarend, Majoor Blaffinski his furry friend, and Robbie, the first robot he ever built. Robbie didn't last long, but it remains Kevin's dream to help mankind have a better life with robot workers who do all the hazardous work. Jump to a specific date, and Kevin is waking up, and sorting out his day planning with the help of Secretarybot, his robot secretary that lives in his drawer cabinet. Kevin does all his daily tasks, including taking his father's sheep out to graze in the veld. But while he's away, Franciscus Sweefarend, Kevin's father, comes to leave a very serious message with Secretarybot. Whatever could the emergency be?

MooiFlieks.Com

Like who are you and who make these clips you post here?
Glad you asked!

I'm artist and filmmaker Marius Sweefarend, also better known as supermodel and actor and character and time traveller and robot designer Kevin Sweefarend. Also student and master of the art of film, therefore visitor of and poster in your establishment studentfilmmakers.com, for students (and masters) of film, so was my thinking anyway.

My photographic modeling type work include the below:

Kevin Sweefarend in advert for Angry Young Surfer surfing apparel

Kevin Sweefarend Son Of Africa

Action movie star Kevin Sweefarend on film set of indie action flick

Kevin Sweefarend voted hottest hunk of the year!

Angry Young Surfer boardshorts tag with supermodel Kevin Sweefarend's picture

Kevin Sweefarend looking sexy on the beach

Dinosaur attacks Kevin Sweefarend!

My robots include officebots, kronobots and Majoorbot:

Kevin Sweefarend's workbot/officebot working at an office desk

Kronobot time traveling robot, original model held by Kevin Sweefarend

Kronobot version 2 appears in Kevin Sweefarend's room

Kronobot, also known as Kronobot-3000X, early model

My motion picture projects include numerous but what's online so far is:

EENDAG

MIAULI and VEERTJIES

SLOBBIES

FASCINATING

My communication connection between the world and my filmed world is MooiFlieks.Com. I specialize in things that I like, not what the beast wants to eat.

Well that's all I can think of now. Who are you? Is Kim a man or woman? I've been following you for some decades now on and off but forget the details over time. I do remember you as encouraging though, from what I remember from about 5 years ago or so. You were a small crutch of sorts looking at my stuff when eyes were scarce. You do stuff of sorts now? :)

Last edited:

Kim Welch

Staff member
I am old and poor. I have done a lot in my life. God has blessed me greatly with faith and talent and I have not used either that well but still in my own possible deepest depth grateful and forgiven. I love the arts. I mean music, dance, paintings, sculpture, theater, cinema, modern art, literature and pretty much anything that involves the best asset of humankind which is the imagination and the creative drive. That also includes science and mathematics. Is that better?

Last edited:

MooiFlieks.Com

Slightly better yeah. I still don't know any specifics of any of your deeds or seen one single picture of you, but it's up to you how much you'd like to reveal.

What you did reveal is deep philosophical stuff, man. Very beautiful. Keep up the good... somethingorother :)

It's good to know you have a soul by the looks of it. Hooray for souls!

Kim Welch

Staff member
I founded this website. Started the Student Filmmakers Magazine and produced filmmaking workshops and online contests for the last 14 years. I have a billion photos.

Kim Welch

Staff member
firsttradesho.jpg

This is a picture of me at my first tradeshow for the studentfilmmakers.com website about 14 years ago.

MooiFlieks.Com

Oh yes, I completely forgot there's a whole website outside of these forums. And I found your picture there. Looking good! :)

So this whole joint is your operation. Pretty impressive yo!

Is there any online cotest I can enter this EENDAG: Kevin's life dream short film into, or does it stand no chance whatsoever to ever win anything? It's ok if it doesn't. I'll just give myself a prize then.

Last edited:

Kim Welch

Staff member
You have make me aware of how guilty I am of posting more pictures on facebook than in the actual forums that really mean something to me! No, I don't own it all but the controlling percentage is still mine so far. :) I will start a new contest as soon as I can. Knowing we have people interested is motivation! Thanks!