One Minute Short Film

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Minute Short Film

Hi everyone. I and a few friends have made a one minute short film, it would be great if you could check it out and maybe give us a subscribe while you're there. Thanks.

I like it. I would just say do better with the walls on the set. Even though the pages were meant to be torn off the wall make them look like they were meant to stay there. The one thing I notice most often that is not cared for enough is the set. Make you're set look real and more exactly better than real.
    Publisher - Editor n Chief StudentFilmmakers Magazine - www.studentfilmmakers.com
    HD Pro Guide Magazine - www.hdproguide.com
    Never Stop Learning - Never Stop Networking

http://networking.studentfilmmakers....file/Kim_Welch

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Appreciated!

Comment

Great video! I liked the shots you chose, the pacing was nice. Really liked the ending as well

Comment

Hi everyone. We are making a series of short films based on the Seven Deadly Sins, it would be great if you could check it out and give any feedback. Thanks.

Comment

I see a lot of potential. I like the camera placement and the cuts. One critical thing and don't take it as a put down because you're doing great but it's just always the students and new filmmakers want to do fighting, guns, knives and killing in their first films. Block your actors. Put them where you want them and walk them through each step or each punch (choreograph) of what you want to happen. Use sound effects. Look up some videos about Foley. Foots, Steps, Punching even breathing and outside sounds like frogs and crickets. Be creative and think what sound like someone getting punched in the stomach? Maybe a pillow case full of something? I don't know but try somethings or search punching sound effects. Do, The foot steps sounds. You can't record then while you're shooting the scene you need to add them later but they need to be in there to make your story have real depth. I know I am asking a lot but if you start thinking about this now it's going to help you tremendously down the road! Back to fighting scenes and violence. Do something different. You don't need to stab someone in you films to have impact. Think emotional dynamics, does not have to be yelling. Emotional can be done with a whisper and the most impact can be done with silence. I know I went on a lot and rambles some but I want to help and encourage you if I can. I like your ideas.
            Publisher - Editor n Chief StudentFilmmakers Magazine - www.studentfilmmakers.com
            HD Pro Guide Magazine - www.hdproguide.com
            Never Stop Learning - Never Stop Networking

http://networking.studentfilmmakers....file/Kim_Welch

Comment

Working...
            X