Politcal Controversy Screenplays - Who cares, right?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politcal Controversy Screenplays - Who cares, right?

One of my more exciting screen plays I have worked a little on off and on over the last couple of years has some pretty intense political controversy and involves things that are on the forefront of political party themes. I worry about reactions. I like it for the story and it's exciting but I may offend some people. It's not that I am trying to make a point or anything it just evolved out of the things that have been going on for the last couple of decades. It's innocent but definitely is built on the political elements and forces in the world today. Who cares, right?

I think most everything is political now: Sports, Olympics, Church, and soon Grocery shopping. It would be great if information had to go through some kind of purification filter so that it didn't have any slant or political agenda.

Last edited by Kim Welch; 02-11-2018, 02:51 PM.
    Mr. Kim Welch
    Publisher and Editor-in-Chief
    917-743-8381

Welch Media, Inc., Publisher of
    StudentFilmmakers Magazine
    HD Pro Guide Magazine
    www.studentfilmmakers.com
    www.hdproguide.com

Sounds interesting. I've heard it said that agood story will be hated offend someone and be loved by others. Part of the fact that we are all different. There is no way to make a movie that everyone likes.
    Jared Isham
    Filmmaker
    Director: "Bounty" - Lionsgate, "Turn Around Jake" - PureFlix Entertainment
    Editor: CW Seed, Nike, Ugg, GoFundMe, Disney, Hulu, Panini and more

IMDb
    Filmmaking Resources
    YouTube Channel
    Portfolio Website
    Stage Ham (my production company)

Comment

That reminds me of one of my favorite quotes: A truly great library contains something in it to offend everyone. - Jo Godwin

Comment

Working...
      X