JVC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINAL DRAFT USERS

I created this topic for Final Draft users, and for anyone who's interested in using Final Draft.
    Feel free to post questions, tips, tricks, and no no's

Final Draft Forum

Should I start a final draft forum?
    Sign up for the best magazine in the industry: www.studentfilmmakersstore.com

Comment

Might as well see how many posts this gets first.

The main problem I have with posting about Final Draft is that it's one of the most bug-free pieces of software I own, so there's nothing much to complain about .
      Sony Z1, P4-3.06/2GB RAM/2500GB IDE/SATA. Avid Media Composer, Lightwave, Eyeon Fusion 6.

Comment

I just got Final Draft 6 yesterday, so I've been busy copying and pasting from Microsoft Word. Final Draft is so much quicker and easier to use. A real great asset for writers to have.
        I love the function where the guy reads your script, too. Thats pretty awesome.

Comment

I'm afraid I'm going to have to reverse what I said above... while I've never had a bug in FD5 or FD6 that affected me at all, Final Draft 7 is buggy as hell: one of the most obvious bugs being than an exported PDF file from FD6 is about 200k, whereas the same script exported from FD7 is over nine _megabytes_ and the search function in Acrobat reader doesn't work anymore. I honestly don't understand how they could have shipped it in the state it's in... even really fundamental components like the spelling checker don't work properly.
          Sony Z1, P4-3.06/2GB RAM/2500GB IDE/SATA. Avid Media Composer, Lightwave, Eyeon Fusion 6.

Comment

Working...
          X