New Dark Music Library Unleashed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dark Music Library Unleashed

Hello all, my name is PJ and I am thrilled to announce our new dark music library is alive and well and ready to couple with your film productions to produce one helluva wicked celluloid beast.

Production Music Mojo is a royalty free music library with an ever expanding portfolio of dark sound design, elements, stings, soundscapes, and full on music tracks. We house over 7,400 tracks that are distinct, compelling, organic, effective, and available for immediate use all under one roof. The music tracks are designed to work beneath your narrative and visuals creating a cohesive that works away at your audience and gives you the dark sonic crayons to tell your story on your terms and the way you envisioned. Geared toward dark documentary, paranormal, crime, mystery, horror, thriller, or anything and everybody (dead or alive) in between where the un-niceties dwell. Visit our website at www.productionmusicmojo.com to learn more.

Looking forward to being part of the community here and talking with you all.

PJ
    Royalty free music library specializing in dark music, tense music, atmospheric floors, foreboding music, hits, elements, drones and stings.

Hi PJ, Thank you for posting this. Do you write articles?
    Mr. Kim Welch
    Publisher and Editor-in-Chief
    917-743-8381

Welch Media, Inc., Publisher of
    StudentFilmmakers Magazine
    HD Pro Guide Magazine
    www.studentfilmmakers.com
    www.hdproguide.com

Comment

Hi Kim, super welcome and nice to meet you. I've been steeped in writing music scores for shows internally for years (and an upcoming webcomic with my wife as well!) as well as composing music for the catalog so no I havent had the chance to look at writing articles but it sounds interesting.

Comment

I can set you up as contributing writers for the site homepage which we include selected articles from for the newsletters and even if not it's a win/win because when we do send out the newsletters more people visit the site and see your bio and there are other benefits as well. How-to articles!
        Mr. Kim Welch
        917-743-8381

HD Pro Guide Magazine
        www.hdproguide.com

Comment

Ok, that sounds fantastic! Very cool opportunity and awesome way to contribute.

Comment

Can you sign up and try posting a music sample here: https://networking.studentfilmmakers.com/music ?
            Mr. Kim Welch
            917-743-8381

HD Pro Guide Magazine
            www.hdproguide.com

Comment

Hi, this is awesome thanks! Ill be able to sign-up and look at posting audio content there coming up super shortly, very cool opportunity.

Comment

Working...
              X