- Support for two modes: Four independent channels of 2K/HD/SD or Single-channel 4K/UltraHD frame sync and conversion.
- 4K/UltraHD/2K/HD/SD video processing and up, down, cross-conversion.
- Full range of I/O options for 4K/UltraHD include Quad 1.5G; Dual 3G; and Quad 3G, 6G and 12G over a range of SDI and optional fiber choices.
- SMPTE 2SI I/O support for broad compatibility with 4K/UltraHD devices.
- Four-channel 2K/HD/SD video processing and conversion:
- 4K/UltraHD/2K/HD/SD up, down, cross-conversion,
- SD/SD aspect ratio conversion,
- HD/HD cross-conversion (720p/1080i).
- 1RU frame offering space, power and cost efficiencies ideal for broadcast trucks, post production or broadcast settings.
- Audio I/O processing with an incredible 272×208 matrix of audio possibilities; FS4 offers support for a flexible range of audio feeds from discrete AES to MADI and embedded SDI audio, with each audio input offering sample rate conversion.
- Simple operation, a redesigned menu structure and quick access to features via front panel buttons, as well as a web-based UI offering control over a LAN or across the web.
FS4 is available today through AJA’s worldwide reseller network at a US MSRP of $4,995.00.