The ScreenCraft jury is looking for short stories (not scripts) with special cinematic potential. Whether you’re writing flash fiction or a novella, ScreenCraft wants to read your story! The grand prize winner will receive $1,000 and personal introductions to literary agents, managers, producers and publishers. The top 5 finalists will be read by ScreenCraft’s network of over 40 literary and entertainment industry professionals. All rights and ownership to stories submitted to this contest remain with the author, until and unless other agreements are made.
- Contest opens: October 1st
- Early deadline: November 7th
- Final deadline: December 16th
- Quarter-finalists announcement: January 24th
- Semifinalists announcement: February 19th
- Winners announcement: March 19th
For more information, visit: