X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transcription Service

Hi everyone,

Good day!

I've been working in non-fiction production for a few years and my team and I got tired of how slow, frustrating and expensive transcription is. So we ran some tests by applying speech recognition to audio and video files and it worked great. It's amazing when you can get back transcription immediately with pretty good accuracy!

We've now built Simon Says (https://simonsays.ai), a website for automated transcription and we are looking for users to test the site and give us feedback.

I am looking for 10 users to try the beta site. If you have transcription needs, let me know.

Thanks
    Ritz

Thank you for posting this. I don't have a need at the moment but I might in the future.
    Summer Shorts 2017 Entry Fee is a Facebook or Twitter post!
    www.summershortscontest.com

Join over 17000 Filmmakers World Wide Global Filmmakers Network
    http://networking.studentfilmmakers.com

Professional Network - HD Pro Guide
    www.hdrpoguide.com/networking

Kim Edward Welch

Publisher
    StudentFilmmakers Magazine
    Never Stop Learning - Never Stop Networking

Comment

Thank you for replying. If you know someone who will need this, let me know. Thank you very much. Have a nice day!

Comment

This is something I could make use of if you are still looking for some beta users. I've got a non fiction series I'm working on now that could use some transcription.
        Jared Isham
        Filmmaker
        Director: "Bounty" - Lionsgate, "Turn Around Jake" - PureFlix Entertainment
        Editor: CW Seed, Nike, Ugg, GoFundMe, Disney, Hulu, Panini and more

IMDb
        Filmmaking Resources
        YouTube Channel
        Portfolio Website
        Stage Ham (my production company)

Comment

Hi Jared Isham

Sorry for the late reply.

Use this link:
          https://simonsays.ai/?inviteCode=118...4-9e8aef4d19c1

Then click: "Sign In" and login with Gmail.

You should have free credits to test the site.

Thank you for the reply.

Comment

Didn't seem to work.
            Jared Isham
            Filmmaker

IMDb
            Filmmaking Resources
            YouTube Channel
            Portfolio Website

Comment

What didn't work? The link? It's working when I clicked it. I hope I can help you signing in.

Comment

It isn't letting me sign in as youentioned I should. It mentions I need an invite first.

​​​​​​Should I sign up instead?
                Jared Isham
                Filmmaker

IMDb
                Filmmaking Resources
                YouTube Channel
                Portfolio Website

Comment

Ohh.. Okay. Sorry for that. It should work without invite. I'll ask our developer team first. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you.

Comment

Hi Jared Isham

Yes, please sign up and this way the founder can email you with another invite code. If you still have some log in issues, please don't hesitate to tell me...

Thank you so much.

Comment

Finally tested out Simon Says. The concept is cool, but to be honest, I got better transcription from just uploading to YouTube and letting it do the auto transcribe...and that is free. For transcriptions I need timecode specific notation, so having my transcripts start at 00:00 doesn't help me much if everything I shoot is using Time of Day timecode. For something like that I would probably use the services of companies like www.rev.com and get my accurate time code transcription. And rev is only $1 minute of video, so that is super affordable.

Hope that helps, as of now I personally don't see a need for the service since it is already available for free with YouTube.
                      Jared Isham
                      Filmmaker

IMDb
                      Filmmaking Resources
                      YouTube Channel
                      Portfolio Website

Comment

The headway in innovation may have changed the part of translation. With the usage of EHR, transcriptionists are presently connected with additional in publication undertakings and guaranteeing that the product yield is precise. They are currently medicinal dialect pros offering Services< keen support of the human services industry. With EHR, human services units which were once loaded with drawers and cupboards brimming with paper archives are presently sparing extensive storage room with computerized persistent records.
                        Get specialize academic writing services including periodicals, journals, dissertations and thesis papers. We assure satisfactory help in all academic services.
                        Last edited by Marsha Carlin; 09-13-2017, 04:18 AM. Reason: Some word mis

Comment

Working...
                        X