3-Day Reducation Class
Led by a team of RED professionals, students shoot and review 4K+ footage on the big screen each day. (http://www.red.com/reducation)
REDucation’s core course covers:
- Introduction to the DSMC System: Experience the modular capabilities of the RED DSMC system with various monitoring, lens, and mounting options
- Menu Structure: A complete overview of the camera menus and options
- Exposure Dynamics: Shooting RED in low light, high contrast, and daylight exterior
- Shooting Exercises: Learn best practices whether shooting motion, stills, or in HDRx
- Science of RED: Bayer pattern, resolution, codec choices, wavelets, and color science
- R3D Workflow: Post house and DIT overview, archival, editing and grading options
- Daily Screenings: Showcase of 4K footage from students and RED archives
- Data Dynamics: Learn about R3D file management, archiving, data rates, and hardware options
- Color Grading: Demonstrations from industry leaders regarding 4K professional color grading
For more information, visit http://www.red.com/reducation.
The Best eNewsletter for Finding Workshops in Your City!
Sign up now and get the StudentFilmmakers Digital Newsletter FREE.